“Caldo” by Nathalie du Pasquier
- Architectural forms and distinctive hues by Memphis Group founder Nathalie Du Pasquier
- Offset lithographic printed poster on 150gsm Pergraphica Natural Smooth paper
- Framed in European oak with a waxed natural finish
- UV plexiglass helps protect the poster from fading
Sign up to get notified when this product is in-stock and ready to ship.
We're sorry! This item is currently out of stock. If you provide us with your email address, we'll be in touch when this product is in-stock.
We’re on it!
We'll let you know as soon as this item is back in-stock.
- UV Plexiglass
- 150gsm Pergraphica Natural Smooth paper
- Riveted D-ring hardware and hanging cord
- Use a soft, lint-free cloth or a soft brush to clean your frame. Harsh chemicals like ammonia, alcohol and other types of cleaners can damage frame finishes.
- Clean Plexiglas or other acrylic-type glazing with special Plexiglas cleaner, or with a mild detergent solution, and very soft cotton cloth. Glass cleaners that contain ammonia will cause acrylic glazing to turn yellow and improper wiping will scratch most acrylic coverings.