If you believe that your copyright in any material has been infringed on HAY's site, please contact HAY's Agent for Notice of Claims of copyright infringement by sending an email to service@HAYus.com.
You must provide the following information:
- • Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- • Identify the material on HAY's sit that you claim is infringing, with enough detail so that we may locate it on the site;
- • Provide your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- • Provide a statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- • Declare under penalty of perjury that (a) the above information in your Notice is accurate, and (b) you are the owner or its agent of the copyright interest involved or you are otherwise authorized to act on behalf of that owner; and provide your physical or electronic signature.
- • Upon receiving and verifying the validity of your complaint, HAY may remove content that you allege infringes your copyright.
- • All other trademarks, product names, designer names and company names are the property of the respective owners as identified herein, and reference thereto does not suggest any affiliation or endorsement by those respective owners. HAY and its products are not affiliated with or endorsed by the Museum of Modern Art (“MoMA”).