Item No. 100325628
Item No. 100325628
Based on the original Rey Collection designed by Swiss designer Bruno Rey in 1971, HAY teamed up with Dietiker to relaunch the Rey Stool. This iconic stool is stackable for easy storage and also doubles as a side table. More Details
Based on the original Rey Collection designed by Swiss designer Bruno Rey in 1971, HAY is teaming up with Dietiker to relaunch the Rey Stool. Featuring a versatile design that can also be used as a side table, this stackable stool’s solid construction and strength give it a timeless quality. This iconic stool has been updated in a variety of colors selected by HAY.
- Iconic stool by Swiss designer Bruno Rey.
- Beech wood frame.
- Stacks up to four high.
- Unique screwless wood-to-metal construction.
- Part of the larger Rey Collection.
- Rey Collection
- General Dimensions
- 18.11" H 18.5" D 18.31" DIA
- Product Weight
- 9.57 lbs
- Box Dimensions
- 18.11" H
- Comes fully assembled
Every HAY product is backed with a warranty. From design to manufacturing, delivery to service, HAY is committed to quality.
For other brands offered, contact us for warranty details.
- Item No.
- Height (in): 18.11
- Diameter (in): 18.31
- Depth (in): 18.5
- Weight (lbs): 9.57
- Beech wood frame
- Die-cast aluminum
- Threshold Delivery, In-Home Delivery
We want you to be delighted with your new purchase. If there is an issue with your order, contact us via phone or email within three (3) days of receipt and we’ll make it right. Learn more.
We value your input and invite you to rate and review your purchases. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features and your own experience using it. If you wish to comment about product selection, pricing, ordering, delivery, or other issues, please contact our customer support.
Please refrain from including any of the following in your review:
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, or references to other websites and retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers, or physical addresses