- Iconic stool by Swiss designer Bruno Rey.
- Beech wood frame.
- Stacks up to four high.
- Unique screwless wood-to-metal construction.
- Part of the larger Rey Collection.
- Rey Collection
- General Dimensions
- 18⅛" H 18½" D 18⅜" DIA
- Product Weight
- 9.75 lbs
- Comes fully assembled
Every HAY product is backed with a warranty. From design to manufacturing, delivery to service, HAY is committed to quality.
For other brands offered, contact us for warranty details.
- Item No.
- Height (in): 18⅛
- Diameter (in): 18⅜
- Depth (in): 18½
- Weight (lbs): 9.75
- Beech wood frame
- Die-cast aluminum
- Ships via FedEx
We value your input and invite you to rate and review your purchases. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features and your own experience using it. If you wish to comment about product selection, pricing, ordering, delivery, or other issues, please contact our customer support.
Please refrain from including any of the following in your review:
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, or references to other websites and retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers, or physical addresses
Born in 1933, Swiss designer Bruno Rey began his career as a cabinetmaker’s apprentice. He went on to study at the Zurich School of Applied Arts, and opened his own studio in 1968, working on an innovative chair design that was mass produced in 1971 by Dietiker in Stein am Rhein. Originally called the 3300 chair, it later became known as the Rey – the most successful Swiss chair of all time.More on Bruno Rey