- Comfortable, inviting sectional with deep seats.
- Generous sitting areas and rounded, sculpted forms.
- Part of the Quilton Sofa and Sectional Collection.
- Quilton Collection
- General Dimensions
- 28.35" H 112.5" W 56.3" D
- Product Weight
- 220.28 lbs
- Box Dimensions
- Chaise::30.31" H 71.26" W 45.67" D
- Armchair:30.31" H 59.45" W 45.67" D
- Requires Assembly
Every HAY product is backed with a warranty. From design to manufacturing, delivery to service, HAY is committed to quality.
For other brands offered, contact us for warranty details.
- Item No.
- Height (in): 28.35
- Width (in): 112.5
- Depth (in): 56.3
- Weight (lbs): 220.28
Chaise Sectional - Wide
- Height (in): 28.5
- Width (in): 153.75
- Depth (in): 56.5
- Weight (lbs): 304
- Seat Height Max (in): 16.25
- Seat Depth Max (in): 30.5
- Internal plywood, pine, and beechwood frame
- Spring suspension
- Polyurethane foam cushions
- Fabric upholstery
- In-Home Delivery
Care & Maintenance- Vacuum regularly using upholstery nozzle to remove dust
- Smooth fabric with your hands from time to time to remove wrinkles, or use a steamer
- Blot spills immediately with a clean dry cloth; never rub, which can result in loss of color
- Professionally clean as necessary
We value your input and invite you to rate and review your purchases. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features and your own experience using it. If you wish to comment about product selection, pricing, ordering, delivery, or other issues, please contact our customer support.
Please refrain from including any of the following in your review:
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, or references to other websites and retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers, or physical addresses
Founded in 2000 by Nipa Doshi and Jonathan Levien, this London-based design studio is known for its ability to bring culture, technology, industrial design, and fine craftsmanship into everything they create.More on Doshi Levien