Dorso Swivel Chair
Dorso Swivel Chair
Mode -View Swatch Details
Silk Leather -View Swatch Details
Pecora -View Swatch Details
Flamiber -View Swatch Details
Beck -View Swatch Details
Metaphor -View Swatch Details
- Sleek, space-savvy modern swivel chair.
- Rotates a full 360 degrees.
- Rounded form for enveloping comfort.
- General Dimensions
- 28⅜" H 30¾" W 27¼" D
- Product Weight
- 33 lbs
- Comes fully assembled
Every HAY product is backed with a warranty. From design to manufacturing, delivery to service, HAY is committed to quality.
For other brands offered, contact us for warranty details.
- Item No.
Dorso Lounge Chair
- Height (in): 28⅜
- Width (in): 30¾
- Depth (in): 27¼
- Weight (lbs): 33
- Seat Height (in): 15¾
- Seat Depth (in): 20½
- Ships via FedEx
- To remove stains, use a lint-free cloth to apply the lather from a solution of water and a neutral detergent or use a special leather care product
- Remove soap residue immediately using a clean, dry cloth, and polish gently, using a soft cotton cloth; avoid pressing liquid into the pores of the leather
- Apply a protective lotion to leather two to four times annually to enhance the resistance of the material
We value your input and invite you to rate and review your purchases. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features and your own experience using it. If you wish to comment about product selection, pricing, ordering, delivery, or other issues, please contact our customer support.
Please refrain from including any of the following in your review:
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, or references to other websites and retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers, or physical addresses
Stine Gam and Enrico Fratesi
Copenhagen native Stine Gam and Italian Enrico Fratesi formed GamFratesi to celebrate the intersection of their diverse cultural backgrounds, allowing them to move between two design cultures – Danish simplicity and Italian intellectualism – with a fluidity that shows in their offerings.More on Stine Gam and Enrico Fratesi