- Sleek, flexible, and lightweight design.
- Waterfall seat edge for lasting comfort.
- Thin sheet-steel frame.
- General Dimensions
- 32" H 18" W 19" D
- Comes fully assembled
Every HAY product is backed with a warranty. From design to manufacturing, delivery to service, HAY is committed to quality.
For other brands offered, contact us for warranty details.
- Item No.
- Height (in): 32
- Width (in): 18
- Depth (in): 19
- Sheet steel frame with powder-coated finish
- Oak veneer over molded plywood seat and back
- Plastic floor glides
- Ships via FedEx
This product can expose you to chemicals, including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to: www.P65warnings.ca.gov/furniture.
- Remove soap residue immediately using a clean, dry cloth
- If the surface is scratched or appears matte, use a care product especially suited to lacquered or stained wood
- Avoid using scouring cream or scouring pads, as they may scratch the surface
We value your input and invite you to rate and review your purchases. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features and your own experience using it. If you wish to comment about product selection, pricing, ordering, delivery, or other issues, please contact our customer support.
Please refrain from including any of the following in your review:
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, or references to other websites and retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers, or physical addresses
Friso KramerMore on Friso Kramer
Known for his rationalist approach to functional chairs, tables, and storage systems, designer Wim Rietveld is the equally talented offspring of Dutch trailblazer Gerrit Rietveld. His oeuvre of iconic works include the award-winning 1407 Chair (1953/54), the Result Chair (1958), and the Pyramid Tables and Chairs (1960), as well as the industrial feats of agricultural machinery, boats, and trains.More on Wim Rietveld