- Features a subtly slanted backrest and widely spaced spindles.
- Solid oak or beech frame.
- Molded plywood seat with oak or beech veneer.
- J Series Collection
- General Dimensions
- 34.25" H 22.75" W 21" D
- Box Dimensions
- 34.65" H 23.23" W 21.65" D
- Comes fully assembled
Every HAY product is backed with a warranty. From design to manufacturing, delivery to service, HAY is committed to quality.
For other brands offered, contact us for warranty details.
- Item No.
J 42 Armchair
- Height (in): 34.25
- Width (in): 22.75
- Depth (in): 21
- Solid oak or beech frame
- Molded plywood seat with oak or beech veneer
- Clear lacquered or black stained finish
- Ships via FedEx
Care & Maintenance- Wipe with a clean cloth wrung in water or in a solution of water and a neutral detergent
- Remove soap residue immediately using a clean, dry cloth
- Avoid using scouring cream or scouring pads, as they may scratch the surface
We value your input and invite you to rate and review your purchases. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features and your own experience using it. If you wish to comment about product selection, pricing, ordering, delivery, or other issues, please contact our customer support.
Please refrain from including any of the following in your review:
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, or references to other websites and retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers, or physical addresses
Børge Mogensen studied under and worked for Kaare Klint, the father of Danish modern design, and later was his teaching assistant at the Royal Academy. Klint’s emphasis on human scale, excellent materials, functionalism and craftsmanship influenced Mogensen, though he adopted an embrace of mass production and a hellbent calling to lighten the heavy Danish furniture of the past.More on Børge Mogensen