Matin Table Lamp
Matin Table Lamp
- Pleated cotton shade in a variety of colors.
- Steel wire frame with polished brass finish.
- Adjust brightness via an in-line dimmer switch.
- Bulb included (integrated LED, 2800K).
- Matin Collection
- General Dimensions
- 20.47" H 13.78" W 13.78" D
- Product Weight
- 1.04 lbs
- Box Dimensions
- Small: 19.5" H 17.1" W 26" D
- Matin Shade - Small: 9.5" H 15.5" W 14.75" D
- Matin Table Lamp - Base Only, small: 19.25" H 17" W 11" D
- Matin Shade - Large: 9.449" H 18.11" W 15.354" D
- Matin Table Lamp - Base Only, Large: 19.685" H 22.441" W 11.024" D
- Requires Assembly
Every HAY product is backed with a warranty. From design to manufacturing, delivery to service, HAY is committed to quality.
For other brands offered, contact us for warranty details.
- Item No.
- Height (in): 20.47
- Width (in): 13.78
- Depth (in): 13.78
- Weight (lbs): 1.04
- Height (in): 15.6
- Width (in): 11
- Depth (in): 11
- Weight (lbs): 1.65
- PVC-laminated cotton diffuser
- Steel wire frame with polished brass finish
- Ships via FedEx
Care & Maintenance- Do not use wet or damp cloths for cleaning and maintaining the shade
- Please use a dry, lint-free cloth or duster to remove any dirt
- The frame can be cleaned with a soft damp cloth and mild detergent
- Do not use alcohol or any other solvents to clean the product
We value your input and invite you to rate and review your purchases. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features and your own experience using it. If you wish to comment about product selection, pricing, ordering, delivery, or other issues, please contact our customer support.
Please refrain from including any of the following in your review:
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, or references to other websites and retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers, or physical addresses
French designer Inga Sempé creates products that have both a lightness of touch and strong personality. The idea of everyday use is central to her approach and informs everything from the shape of an object to the materials used to make it.More on Inga Sempé