Pao Glass LED Pendant
Pao Glass LED Pendant
- Features integrated LED system designed to last for many years of use.
- Sleek pendant made of opal glass.
- Emits warm white light.
- Expected LED lifespan: 25,000 hours.
- Pao Collection
- General Dimensions
- Light Engine:4.56" H 4.33" DIA
- Shade:5.75" H 13.75" DIA
- Product Weight
- 1.84 lbs
- Box Dimensions
- Shade:10.23" H 18.11" W 18.11" D
- Light Engine:13" H 23.23" W 14.37" D
- Comes fully assembled
Every HAY product is backed with a warranty. From design to manufacturing, delivery to service, HAY is committed to quality.
For other brands offered, contact us for warranty details.
- Item No.
PAO Glass Pendant Large
- Height (in): 6.5
- Diameter (in): 18.5
- Weight (lbs): 7.94
- Height (in): 4.56
- Diameter (in): 4.33
- Weight (lbs): 1.84
- Height (in): 5.75
- Diameter (in): 13.75
- Mouth-blown opalescent high-gloss glass shade
- Polished aluminum and opal glass light engine
- Braided fabric cable
- Plastic canopy in black
- Ships via FedEx
Care & Maintenance- The product can be cleaned with a soft damp cloth and mild detergent.
- Do not use alcohol or any other solvents to clean the product.
- The external flexible cable or cord of this pendant cannot be replaced.
- Ensure that the power supply has been turned off before cleaning the product.
We value your input and invite you to rate and review your purchases. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features and your own experience using it. If you wish to comment about product selection, pricing, ordering, delivery, or other issues, please contact our customer support.
Please refrain from including any of the following in your review:
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, or references to other websites and retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers, or physical addresses
Naoto Fukasawa approaches design as a process of improving on what already exists by creating products so intuitive, the user interacts with them in a way that’s both uniquely satisfying and unconscious – in his words, “without thought."More on Naoto Fukasawa