You May Also Need
- Each piece is one of a kind.
- Hand-wrapped yarn over a powder-coated steel wire frame.
- Can be used as a pendant, floor lamp, or table lamp.
- To use Bonbon as a hanging lamp, purchase the Lighting Cord Set, Pendant.
- To use Bonbon on a tabletop or floor, purchase the Lighting Cord Set, Table Lamp.
- Lighting Cord Set sold separately.
- Hay Bonbon Shade Collection
- General Dimensions
- 12.6" H 14.96" DIA
- Box Dimensions
- 14.96" H 17.32" W 17.32" D
- Requires Assembly
Every HAY product is backed with a warranty. From design to manufacturing, delivery to service, HAY is committed to quality.
For other brands offered, contact us for warranty details.
- Item No.
- Height (in): 15
- Diameter (in): 12.6
- Height (in): 12.6
- Diameter (in): 14.96
- Height (in): 18.3
- Width (in): 19.7
- Depth (in): 19.7
- Height (in): 12.64
- Width (in): 11.81
- Diameter (in): 11.81
- Weight (lbs): 1.39
- Wool and nylon yarn
- Powder-coated steel wire frame
- Ships via FedEx
Care & Maintenance- Wipe with a clean cloth wrung in water or in a solution of water and a neutral detergent; remove soap residue immediately using a clean, dry cloth
- The BonBon Shade is composed mainly of wool yarn and cleaning is not advised unless absolutely necessary
- If cleaning is required, do not use alcohol or any other solvents or detergents, only a dry brush
We value your input and invite you to rate and review your purchases. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features and your own experience using it. If you wish to comment about product selection, pricing, ordering, delivery, or other issues, please contact our customer support.
Please refrain from including any of the following in your review:
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, or references to other websites and retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers, or physical addresses
Ana Kraš is a Serbian-born product designer, photographer, and fashion designer. Since 2013, she has been based in New York City, designing lamps, wallpaper, swimwear, and furniture, while also pursing projects in photography and art.More on Ana Kras