- Shaker-inspired worktable.
- Choice of wood finishes.
- Tabletop with solid wood edges and a wood veneer surface.
- Extremely light and easy to move around because of the core material Lisocore.
- Sturdy frame with crossbar for strength and stability.
- Height (in): 29¼
- Width (in): 55
- Depth (in): 25½
- Solid wood frame with water-based lacquer finish
- Veneered plywood upright with solid wood edges
- Powder-coated extruded aluminum crossbar with solid steel bolts
- Lisocore tabletop with wood veneer surface
- Solid wood tabletop edge (veneer tabletop has cross-stitched veneer on short ends)
- Height-adjustable floor glides
- In-Home Delivery
We value your input and invite you to rate and review your purchases. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features and your own experience using it. If you wish to comment about product selection, pricing, ordering, delivery, or other issues, please contact our customer support.
Please refrain from including any of the following in your review:
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, or references to other websites and retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers, or physical addresses
Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec
Whether working on a single chair or a large architectural project, French designers Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec bring a fresh approach to everything they create. Working from their Paris studio, they design furniture, textiles, rugs, ceramics, and interior spaces that offer new perspectives of materiality and purpose.More on Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec